About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Update on Worst Case Scenario - bed wetting

Well, eleven days since the 'Worst Case Scenario' post, I can finally say I went 24 hours without wetting my pants!  Oh happy day.  The best part is it coincides with the first time my son went a whole day without wetting his pants!  Different issues, same goal.

Seriously, I was coughing so bad and for so long that I pulled a muscle in my back.  I'm still trying to recover from that.  At least the cough seems to have finally gone away and maybe I can quit doing an underwear wash every 3 days.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

You make me laugh :) Sorry about the back. And I guess this is what you meant about why we should have hit the park yesterday? There's a lake in my backyard!!!! Glad you're recovering.