About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Monday, March 26, 2012

My daughter's reaction

Thus far my children have been very happy to have me home.  We are less rushed and I try to come up with fun stuff for them to do.  The other day we were all driving home from church and my daughter asked me when I was going back to work.  I told her I may not go back to work.  She looked concerned at first and just to make sure asked, "So you won't be going back to your old job?"  I told her I was definitely not going back to my old job and may not get a new one.  And then I got a response I was not expecting.


She said, "I want you to get a job at Texas Roadhouse.  Then we can eat there all the time".  My husband is still laughing at that one.

No comments: