About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Gotta Love That Boy

My husband can be a picky man about some things.  He likes his clothes washed and folded in just the right way.  He likes his truck mess free.  He likes his desk organized in a certain way.  But the thing my husband is most particular about is what body parts, and things that are next to body parts touch.  Shoes should not touch a couch, chair or bed (I agree with this one).  Feet, whether socked or naked should never touch a table, pillow or other body part.  Tongues should stay in the mouth and never be used to lick a plate (guilty).  When any of these things happen, my normally calm husband get fidgety and upset.  So you can imagine his disgust and my joy when our son decided he was going to change into his school clothes while laying on our bed.  He took his pull up off and standing, bare foot and bare butted, on my husband's pillow, decided to put on his underwear.  My husband immediately told him to get down and he did.  Naked butt first, he slid down my husband's pillow onto the floor!  I'm still laughing.  The sheets were immediately washed.  I love my family.

No comments: