About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Monday, May 28, 2012

The art of multi-tasking

I am a multi-tasking GODDESS!  I knew I was good, but I did not realize just how good.  Adding a third child has been significantly more difficult to adjust to than adding a second child.  Even with the help of my parents, I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off.  But the other day I succeeded in a feat I never knew possible.

I was able to put my two oldest children in time out while I was nursing the baby.  That's right... I said while I was nursing the baby.  The kids were fighting with one another and I couldn't take it anymore.  I put one kid next to the bathroom counter and our son I put on the edge of the bed.  Really, they could have taken off any time they wanted.  I guess I had my scary face on, so they were too scared to venture off.

After that experience, I feel like I can conquer anything.  Bring on another baby!  How bad could four be?

No comments: