About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ah.. family

When you have children, your life is full of crazy excitement, anger, frustration and laughter.  Sometimes you can laugh with your children, sometimes you have to pretend that what they did or said was not funny so they won't repeat it.  Here are a few of my family's funny moments.  Some may not make sense to you, but trust me, in the moment they were H-I-LAR-I-OUS!

Funny things my family has said:
1.  Son:  "I have sensitive toes"
2.  Me:  "I woke up early this morning to work out with you. Next thing I knew, my snoring woke me and it
     was too late"
3. Son:  "You have to be careful when you potty.  You could get really hurt"
4.  Me (8 months pregnant):  "I run like an Oompa, Loompa"
5.  Daughter:  "Did you take a dip class?"
6.  Husband:  "No one is sucking any one's toes!"
7.  Husband:  "You interrupted my doing nothing." Daughter:  "Sorry Daddy"

This blog will be updated periodically, so keep checking it out.

No comments: