About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another Weight Update

Well, unfortunately there is not much to update here.  Still haven't lost anymore weight.  The good news is I went on vacation and didn't gain any!  Woo hoo.  It's really not that comforting.  Why is it so dang hard to lose the weight!!!!  This getting older crap sucks.  I miss the days when I could just not eat ice cream for a week and lose 3 pounds.  Now I have to watch how many carrots (with no dressing) I eat just to maintain.  I've got to find something to raise my metabolism.... oh and start running.  I haven't gotten around to that yet.  I'll start that soon.  I'm sure I will.

No comments: