About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Week

One week in and I'm making it.  I've lost a whole pound!  Woo Hoo!  That was my goal and I made it.  I had no cookies, no cake, and no ice cream.  That's a real achievement for me.  I did eat half a Starburst candy cane, but I think that's it, as far as sweets go.  I managed to have no snacks through the day and I had a small bowl of pretzels at night for a couple of nights.

Tonight was pretty difficult.  The kids had pudding for desert.  I opened the little pack for them and of course licked the lids.  So yummy.  It's difficult to say no.  So far I've made it.  The night is young.  I might have to break into a yogurt or something.  Hopefully that will calm the craving.

No comments: