About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Will wonders never cease

It has been a very long week.  A very, very long week.  I'm tired mentally and physically and just when I thought my children could not get any less grateful, I woke this morning to breakfast in bed!  I must include that not only was there breakfast in bed, but they let me sleep in!   To top it all off my husband was not home, so I know it wasn't his idea.  They were so excited and proud of themselves.  My oldest said they did it because I always make everything for them.  Super sweet and just what I needed.

Breakfast consisted of an untoasted English muffin, one half covered in peanut butter, the other in jelly, a bowl of milk-free mini wheats and a roll of mint Mentos.  The jelly covered English muffin was promptly spilled on my blanket; which is now in the wash and they were so hungry they finished the breakfast for me.  But I don't mind.  It really was nice to know that they may have noticed what it is I do for them.  I love my little goobers!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

you are teaching them well. you are an awesome mom! (and mentos for breakfast...who knew? i thought they were just for volcanoes!)