About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

What a Day!

My husband ran up to the room to put a pad under the baby so I could attempt to clean her after the volcano-like poop explosion.  I took care of her while he took care of his arms, pants and our recliner.  Just as I was finishing up with her, he ran upstairs and said, "Today I have cleaned up poop, pee and vomit.  Awesome".  Some days being a parent is the most wonderful thing in the world.  And other days you are cleaning stuff, where if you were getting paid would require, at the minimum, gloves and a face mask; and in extreme circumstances a hazmat suit.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

and why am I laughing right now??? sorry, friend. at least it's not everyday...