About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Fatherhood 303

After three children parenting is bound to change.  My husband is pretty much the same dad he was with our first child, but occasionally he surprises me.  Our children were given cookies this Sunday after Sunday school and our son dropped a piece on the ground.  Being four and properly trained in not wasting food, he promptly picked it up and ate it.  To which my husband said...and I quote.... "Don't eat things off the ground."  My son responded with, "But I blew all the hair off."  To which my husband replied, "It's OK to do that at home, but not in public.  Only eat food off the floor at home."

First of all to hear my husband tell my son to eat off the floor is crazy.  I never, ever thought I would hear something like that come from him.  Second of all, my husband thinks our floors are clean enough to eat off of!  That makes me feel good.

No comments: