About Me

My photo
I have three fabulous children and a terrific husband. I was recently laid off and have decided to try the stay-at-home gig. We'll see how it goes!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Personal Assistant

From the very beginning of my SAHM tenure, I've told my husband that his company should hire me to be his secretary.  He could really use one and I could use the job.  Besides it's something I do already.  While he is primarily responsible for remembering the dates of birthdays, anniversaries, etc via his calendar, it's my job to purchase, message and get him to sign the cards.  I keep tack of doctor's appointments, birthday parties, play dates and after school activities.  I have to say, it's much easier to keep up with everything now that I don't work.

Tonight I became a full fledged assistant.  While he was sitting watching the NFR, I was handing him refinance papers to sign.  It was hilarious.  I just pointed and said sign here.  He did it with one eye on the paper and one one on the steer wrestling.  He didn't even look at what he was signing.  Such a trusting soul.... I wonder what else I could get him to sign.

No comments: